2. By purchasing any programs or courses you agree to the Euphoric Alcohol-Free refund policy.
Please note: If you opted for a payment plan, you are required by law to complete your payment plan. We reserve the right to seek recovery of any monies remaining unpaid via our Collection Agency.
Become Euphoric self-guided course: We offer a 7-day conditional guarantee.
To request consideration for the guarantee, clients are required to complete the first week of the course and submit proof of their completed homework.
All requests for refunds must be postmarked within 7 days of the purchase date. To request a refund, please email [email protected] and attached your completed homework for week 1. After receiving your request and it meets the guarantee, we will process your refund. Please allow 7 days from the receipt of your request to process the refunds. Refunds may take 1-2 billing cycles to appear on your credit card statement, depending on your credit card company.
If you just enrolled and then promptly asked for a return, we reserve the right to deny your request. Why? Because the point of the policy is to give people a chance to commit to a break from alcohol with the Euphoric system. It wasn't designed to enable people to steal the Training Materials.
Become Euphoric Group Coaching Program: Because Become Euphoric Group is a live coaching program with immersive material, in general we do not accept refunds. However, if you find the program is not for you, you can contact Team Euphoric within 7 days of purchase to get a refund ONLY by proving you've engaged with the program by emailing the first week's homework and attending the first coaching call.
Become Emboldened Group Coaching Program: Because Become Emboldened Group is a live coaching program with immersive material, in general we do not accept refunds. However, if you find the program is not for you, you can contact Team Euphoric within 7 days of purchase to get a refund ONLY by proving you've engaged with the program by emailing the first week's homework and attending the first coaching call.
1-on-1 Coaching packages: 1-on-1 coaching packages are not eligible for refunds because of the quality of services rendered.
Dry Bootcamp: Dry Bootcamp is not eligible for a refund because of the live coaching services rendered.
5. While the Company uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in the Site, the Company makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. The Company assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
6. When you register with the Company and/or this Site, you expressly consent to receive any notices, announcements, agreements, disclosures, reports, documents, communications concerning new products or services, or other records or correspondence from the Company. You consent to receive notices electronically by way of transmitting the notice to you by email.
7. If you send comments or suggestions about the Site to the Company, including, but not limited to, notes, text, drawings, images, designs or computer programs, such submissions shall become, and shall remain, the sole property of the Company. No submission shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of the Company. The Company shall exclusively own all rights to (including intellectual property rights thereto), and shall be entitled to unrestricted use, publication, and dissemination as to all such submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise without any acknowledgment or compensation to you.
8. The Company shall use commercially reasonable efforts to restrict unauthorized access to our data and files. However no system whether or not password protected can be entirely impenetrable. You acknowledge that it may be possible for an unauthorized third party to access, view, copy, modify, or distribute the data and files you store using the Site. Use of the Site is completely at your own risk.
10. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR MAINTAINING THE SITE AND/OR ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE SHALL BE LIABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ALL CONTENT ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IN THE SITE, THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF SUCH MATERIALS, THE SUITABILITY OF SUCH MATERIALS FOR ANY USER’S NEEDS OR THE LIKELIHOOD THAT THEIR USE WILL MEET ANY USER’S EXPECTATIONS, OR THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR CORRECTION. THE COMPANY LIKEWISE DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES THAT YOU WILL EARN ANY MONEY USING THE SITE OR THE COMPANY’S TECHNOLOGY OR SERVICES. YOU ACCEPT ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR EVALUATING YOUR OWN EARNING POTENTIAL AS WELL AS EXECUTING YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND SERVICES. YOUR EARNING POTENTIAL IS ENTIRELY DEPENDENT ON YOUR OWN PRODUCTS, IDEAS, TECHNIQUES; YOUR EXECUTION OF YOUR BUSINESS PLAN; THE TIME YOU DEVOTE TO THE PROGRAM, IDEAS AND TECHNIQUES OFFERED AND UTILIZED; AS WELL AS YOUR FINANCES, YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND YOUR SKILL. SINCE THESE FACTORS DIFFER AMONG ALL INDIVIDUALS, THE COMPANY CANNOT AND DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES REGARDING YOUR SUCCESS OR INCOME LEVEL. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT USE OF THE MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR THE MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE ARE FREE FROM BUGS OR VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY REPAIRS OR CORRECTIONS. THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PERFORMANCE OR SERVICE PROBLEMS CAUSED BY ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITE OR THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDER. ANY SUCH PROBLEM SHALL BE GOVERNED SOLELY BY THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND THAT PROVIDER. Please note that the applicable jurisdiction may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties. Some of the above exclusions may thus not apply to you.
12. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, RELIANCE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGE OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, EQUIPMENT, INFORMATION OR DATA, LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE OR GOODWILL, COST OF CAPITAL, COST OF REPLACEMENT SERVICES, OR CLAIMS FOR SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS OR TRANSMISSION PROBLEMS, OCCASIONED BY ANY DEFECT IN THE SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR RELATED MATERIALS, THE INABILITY TO USE SERVICES PROVIDED HEREUNDER OR ANY OTHER CAUSE WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT THERETO, REGARDLESS OF THEORY OF LIABILITY. THIS LIMITATION WILL APPLY EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OR IS AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
13. You agree to indemnify and hold the Company and each of its directors, officers employees, and agents, harmless from any and all liabilities, claims, damages and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of or relating to (i) your breach of this Agreement, (ii) any violation by you of law or the rights of any third party, (iii) any materials, information, works and/or other content of whatever nature or media that you post or share on or through the Site, (iv) your use of the Site or any services that the Company may provide via the Site, and (v) your conduct in connection with the Site or the services or with other users of the Site or the services. The Company reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this Section. In such event, you shall provide the Company with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by the Company.
15. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You further submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts sitting in Orange County, California. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
The material in the Euphoric Alcohol-Free website and in the Podcasts, Blog Posts, Programs, Recipes, and Supporting Materials are provided for educational and informational purposes only and are not intended as medical advice.
Your purchase and use of our information, products and services should be based upon your own due diligence and judgment on how best to use our products.
Euphoric Alcohol-Free website and programs reflects the authors’ experiences, knowledge, and expertise; and the information, advice and instruction from same are provided for educational purposes and general reference only; and are not intended to be a substitute for medical, fitness or dietary advice or counseling. Therefore, you should consult your own physician and/or mental health professional regarding your individual physical and mental health needs before undertaking this system, or any other plan, diet, exercise, or fitness program.
Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a health or medical condition. The information contained in this Website should not be used to diagnose or treat any medical illness, metabolic disorder or disease. Always consult your physician or medical health care provider before dealing with any alcohol addiction or over-drinking problems. Use of the programs, advice, and information contained in this Website is at the sole choice and risk of the reader.
Results on this plan may vary according to individual efforts and/or other factors beyond the control or expertise of the creator.
You voluntarily undertake your use of the Euphoric Alcohol-Free website and assume all risk and responsibility for any such use, including but not limited to any increase in severity of your addiction.
The information contained in this website should not be used to diagnose or treat any medical illness, metabolic disorder or disease. Always consult your physician or medical health care provider before dealing with any alcohol addiction or over-drinking problems. Use of the programs, advice, and information contained in this website is at the sole choice and risk of the reader.
We cannot compel you to use take our advice or use our products. For all these reasons, your purchase and use of our information, products and services should be based upon your own due diligence and judgment on how best to use our products.
Euphoric Alcohol-Free does not promise that the site will be error-free, uninterrupted, nor that it will provide specific results from use of the site or any content on the site. The use of the site is solely at your own choice. The site is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We want you to understand and acknowledge that your sole and exclusive remedy with respect to any defect in or dissatisfaction with the site is to cease using the site.
The contents of this site, such as text, graphics, email communication, images, videos, audios and other material contained are for information purposes only. The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional nutrition, fitness or medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a health or medical condition.
You voluntarily undertake your use of The Materials contained on The Website, and you assume all risk and responsibility for any such use, including but not limited to any increase in severity of your addiction. The Materials found on The Website may not be suitable for your own personal circumstances, you may not receive any benefit from use of The Materials, and The Website does not guarantee that you will achieve any specific result. The Website is neither responsible nor liable for injury resulting from the use, misuse, and/or abuse of The Materials.
Limitation of Liability
By viewing, using, or interacting in any manner with this site, including email communication and downloads, visitor forever waives all right to claims of damage of any and all description based on any causal factor resulting in any possible harm, no matter how heinous or extensive, whether physical or emotional, foreseeable or unforeseeable, whether personal or business in nature.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Euphoric Alcohol-Free LLC, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers and any third party information providers to the Service from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of this Agreement (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the Service.
This Agreement shall all be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the country declared in the contact information of the web owner and applicable to agreements made and to be performed in the country declared in the contact information of the web owner.
Euphoric Alcohol-Free, LLC’s Web Site may contain links to other Web Sites (“Linked Sites”). The Linked Sites are not under the control of Euphoric Alcohol-Free, LLC and is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. Euphoric Alcohol-Free, LLC is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any Linked Site. Euphoric Alcohol-Free, LLC is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Euphoric Alcohol-Free, LLC of the site or any association with its operators. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
Euphoric Alcohol-Free LLC makes no representations about the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness, and accuracy of the information, software, products, services and related graphics contained on the Euphoric Alcohol-Free website for any purpose. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall Euphoric Alcohol-Free LLC be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages for the loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of Euphoric Alcohol-Free LLC website.
The materials on the Euphoric Alcohol-Free’s website are provided 'as is'. Euphoric Alcohol-Free makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, the Program does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Euphoric Alcohol-Free LLC be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the Website, even if Euphoric Alcohol-Free has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Euphoric Alcohol-Free’s website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Euphoric Alcohol-Free LLC does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The Program may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The Program does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.